Freedom Cabin's 7440 or 7445

brt49

Anyone ever been in these cabins? We have always had suites (Cat 11) and want to try something different. I have been reading about Aft cabins are these good ones? Any pics? Any reviews? We are looking to make a B2B.

We had 7445 on the Liberty, which would be the same. We loved the room. Our favorite ever. The room seems bigger because of the shape. Much easier to get around. The deck is the best part. We had 10 people out on the balcony at one time, and it was not crowded at all. We spend a lot of time on the balcony, so for us it was worth the extra money. Even slept out there a couple nights.

We had no trouble with soot or garbage, or any other complaints that I hear about. It was not rough back there at all. Also, it is out of the wind so much more pleasant than a side balcony. The views are fantastic. We especially loved it when leaving ports. What a great view. I think you will love it.

You are so much better at posting pictures than I am! Here are the pictures of Freedom 7445. Hopefully :o

[ATTACH]93328[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]93329[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]93331[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]93335[/ATTACH]

Not better, probably just use a different photo sharing site. I use webshots and post them using the 600 pixel box.....someone on this board taught me how to do it!

These pictures make me SO excited :D :D .

We have cabin 6483 on the Conquest, and I can't wait to see the balcony!!! I have looked on webshots, etc, but there are just not enough to satisfy my excitement.

I have the same cabin booked on the Freedom, so I know how you feel. This is one of the few 9A's that can sleep more than 2, there's supposed to be a sleeper sofa in this cabin, but so far I haven't been able to find a pic of it.

I am so excited...I just snagged 7440! I had a cabin on upper deck and quickly released it so I could get this one! Our first 9A!

How funny! We have this same cabin (7440) on the Freedom one week prior to you! It's our first 9A too and I'm very excited.

How funny! We have this same cabin (7440) on the Freedom one week prior to you! It's our first 9A too and I'm very excited.

I think then we shall be running into each other. We're in 7430 with the kids in 7428 & 7432. My MIL is in 7444 (which I wanted to get but let them have)

• 3 months later...
You are so much better at posting pictures than I am! Here are the pictures of Freedom 7445. Hopefully :o

We have this cabin next month! Could you tell me if the balcony dividers open in both directions? Thanks!

Archived