Miami Hotel w. Free Pkg while on cruise?

pepsicruiser

I don't believe any of the hotels in the downtown Miami area or in Miami Beach offer such a benefit. If there are any, they are more likely out by the airport or in one of the communities just outside of Miami proper. Perhaps someone has found such a property but if so, I haven't seen any posts revealing that information.:o You may have to bite the bullet and pay to park at the pier.

Negc first I have to say WOW for all those Jewel cruises next year. I'm actually booked on the 10/27 with you. But like you say I may have to do the pier parking thing. It's not a big deal but thought I'd throw it out there as we are driving to Fla this winter and thought we'd add a cruise into the snowbird Fla stay.

Negc first I have to say WOW for all those Jewel cruises next year.

Yes, Bill does have an addiction to the Jewel. He's tried to break it by sailing other ships but for some reason he keeps coming back to her. I think they put something in the water to keep him coming back.:p

I've looked for the same thing. Isn't much for cruise and park.

But try park and fly. There are a few choices and they are much cheaper.

La Quinta is one of them

You will have to cab it from the hotel to the pier and back. But the rates are great.

I've looked for the same thing. Isn't much for cruise and park.

But try park and fly. There are a few choices and they are much cheaper.

La Quinta is one of them

You will have to cab it from the hotel to the pier and back. But the rates are great.

I found the LaQuinta East had the free shuttle included where the other one didn't. It also had a hot breakfast and parking for $107 for January.

We just did the free parking thing at the Hyatt Place by the airport. Free parking for up to two weeks (make sure you get a paper for the dashboard when you check in). I think they even have a shuttle to the pier.

When reserving, scroll down through all the rates to find the one with parking.

Yes, Bill does have an addiction to the Jewel. He's tried to break it by sailing other ships but for some reason he keeps coming back to her. I think they put something in the water to keep him coming back.:p

Now,now Wrona. You know it is because I hope that one of these times you and/or Carol will be onboard and we can finally get to meet in person.:D

;)

Or to quote from "The Godfather". Just when I think I got out, they drag me back in":rolleyes: As long as they keep sailing the Jewel to or from Boston, we're hooked.

Now,now Wrona. You know it is because I hope that one of these times you and/or Carol will be onboard and we can finally get to meet in person.:D

;)

Or to quote from "The Godfather". Just when I think I got out, they drag me back in":rolleyes: As long as they keep sailing the Jewel to or from Boston, we're hooked.

Cancel your May cruise on that other cruiseline and come join us at the end of May on Jewel's sister.;)

Cancel your May cruise on that other cruiseline and come join us at the end of May on Jewel's sister.;)

Hey Wrona, we actually get to finally cruise w/ Bill (and Rita) in 13 days, w/ a repeat next year!!! :D Since it is VERY close to this years sailing, come join us next October.........:cool:

Bruce

Hey Wrona, we actually get to finally cruise w/ Bill (and Rita) in 13 days, w/ a repeat next year!!! :D Since it is VERY close to this years sailing, come join us next October.........:cool:

Bruce

Tempting but I already have a cruise booked for November on Radiance - which would complete my Radiance class collection. If for some reason that one goes bye-bye though, don't be surprised if I show up on Jewel.:p

Wrona,

I think it may be Gia, the bartender in Hollywood Odyssey which is used for the Concierge Lounge overflow! She sure made the Baltics and TransAtlantic memorable!

Beth

I'd do it in a heartbeat but we are leading a group of some 60 local VFW members on a 7 night cruise from Boston to Bermuda and really are stuck with that commitment. That assumes of course, that the rumors of NCL financial woes are exaggerated.

Boynton Beth could be correct about Gia, although I stuck with bottled beer when we were in the Odyssey. Rita is hoping to hear from here while the ship is in drydock next week.:)

I called the LaQuinta and was told they don't have special rates for parking. We do have to register the car and it probably means its our responsibility for parked car, but otherwise no other fee.

La Quinta East is the one most recommended here for the parking car free. make sure you are looking at that one.

Archived