Maasdam, Just Back from a Great Trip

WeLoveCruising

Joanne -

What a fantastic review! I knew you posted one and hoped I would come across it. We did the 7-day cruise and met up with S7S on the last portion of their b-t-b in August, we really enjoyed it.

We loved PEI and fortunately had great weather. We're like you guys though - like to spend time reading, watching movies etc., especially when it was a bit cool and cloudy outside.

We ended up stuck with AYWD, even though we had a suite, when we booked originally, all we could get was outside, then moved up from there (for a substantial price though, lol!).... didn't care for AYWD and won't do it again.

Sonny says he hoped you didn't get tossed from the library this time!!! LOL! :D

Thanks again fro sharing your great cruise with us!

PS... I discovered the coconut bread pudding one cold afternoon and, boy I sure got hooked! ;)

Joanne -

What a fantastic review! I knew you posted one and hoped I would come across it. We did the 7-day cruise and met up with S7S on the last portion of their b-t-b in August, we really enjoyed it.

We loved PEI and fortunately had great weather. We're like you guys though - like to spend time reading, watching movies etc., especially when it was a bit cool and cloudy outside.

We ended up stuck with AYWD, even though we had a suite, when we booked originally, all we could get was outside, then moved up from there (for a substantial price though, lol!).... didn't care for AYWD and won't do it again.

Sonny says he hoped you didn't get tossed from the library this time!!! LOL! :D

Thanks again fro sharing your great cruise with us!

PS... I discovered the coconut bread pudding one cold afternoon and, boy I sure got hooked! ;)

Hi Laura,

You'll have to tell Sonny we behaved ourselves....this time ;)

I'm sorry you were stuck in AYWD, I really wish they would do something to ensure those who want fixed can have fixed, even if it means dedicating part of the downstairs to fixed seating. I saw some really unhappy people on embarkation afternoon trying to get it sorted out.

Archived