A Final Tribute to the QE2

The Real PM

Are we going to have all this mawkish sentimentality at this time every year for ever and ever Amen? I thought we'd put the Bloody Boat to bed.

PM why did you have to resurrect all this schmaltz again? Is it because of your new found interest in Rust Buckets?

A Despairing Gari.

Are we going to have all this mawkish sentimentality at this time every year for ever and ever Amen? I thought we'd put the Bloody Boat to bed.

PM why did you have to resurrect all this schmaltz again? Is it because of your new found interest in Rust Buckets?

A Despairing Gari.

Never mind, PM. These Philistines get everywhere. Besides, why would you listen to a fish that eats staples?

:rolleyes:

A Despairing Gari.

Of course, the first of many anniversaries, Gari, unless of course we could somehow find another reasonable solution for the "Bloody Boat." I was really hoping you would get your creative juices going again and contribute to her resurrection. How about it Gar?

Yes, and the Rust Buckets may have something to do with it. It gives me a renewed appreciation for all those bloody boats out there.:)

Never mind, PM. These Philistines get everywhere. Besides, why would you listen to a fish that eats staples?

:rolleyes:

Actually if that Philistine would honor us with one of his poems, it wouldn't really bother me how many staples he ate. Id send him an entire case, if it would help the cause and the stapler to boot.:)

Actually if that Philistine would honor us with one of his poems, it wouldn't really bother me how many staples he ate. Id send him an entire case, if it would help the cause and the stapler to boot.:)

Well ah'll go to 't foot of our stairs. Our Gari's no Philistine - e's a Lancastrian. I doubt 'e even knows where Philisshire is.

J

I think there should be a joint eulogy to get it out of the common consciousness once and for all, to, in the modern meaningless parlance, obtain closure.

To help the cause along and in answer top the PM's plea I will contribute the first verse.

OHHHHH! Let's cut the QE2 in two (Waily Waily)

Then we'll all chop off her flue (Oh waily way)

Gonna wail all night (clap clap)

Gonna wail all day (clap clap)

That bloody Boat just gets my goat ( Oh Waily Way)

Next.........

(The tune of Camptown Races is helpful)

A Tuneful Gari

I think there should be a joint eulogy to get it out of the common consciousness once and for all, to, in the modern meaningless parlance, obtain closure.

To help the cause along and in answer top the PM's plea I will contribute the first verse.

Next.........

A Tuneful Gari

Hee hee :p

Gazza - why do I get the impression that you are not entering into the true spirit of this "International Outpouring of Grief"?

J

Hee hee :p

Gazza - why do I get the impression that you are not entering into the true spirit of this "International Outpouring of Grief"?

J

OI! That was heartfelt that was.

And BTW I do know where Philishire is, it's where they make that plastic stuff the poor people use as cheese.

Gari

Next.........

A Tuneful Gari

OHHHHHH! Your end for QE2 is sad (Gari, Gari)

Better end than what she's had (Oh, Gari, Oh)

Gonna wish all night (clap, clap)

Gonna wish all day (clap, clap)

That she gets a proper chance ( Oh Happy Day):)

In case anyone wants to come up with another end, here is the tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFZTz0JnNew

• 6 months later...

Archived