in port 1-10, back to the boat for dinner??

mpacif

We will be in Cozumel from 1-10. Do people normally go back to the boat for dinner or just eat in Cozumel?

Is there a big wait to get back on and then off the boat again?

It seems as though that is a lot of wasted time to go back to the boat, eat, then get back off.

What is there to do in Cozumel at night?

The only time I was in Coz late, we also had late seating for dinner (or maybe we were on Princess and did the Anytime Dining), I remember being the last ship in port that night. All the other times, we were on early seating but we had also come into port earlier so our departure time was always around 7pm... therefore, we came back for dinner. But since you have a late arrival into port, its really up to you if you want to bother coming back on board for dinner. You could always wait and decide that day, if you are out having fun and don't want take the time to back, then find a place to eat ashore and continue on with your day. There are a LOT of great places to eat in Cozumel. If it were me, on that particular schedule.... I dont think I would come back for dinner.

We will be in Cozumel from 1-10. Do people normally go back to the boat for dinner or just eat in Cozumel?

Is there a big wait to get back on and then off the boat again?

It seems as though that is a lot of wasted time to go back to the boat, eat, then get back off.

What is there to do in Cozumel at night?

I would love to be in port until 10:00 P.M.. There are some fantastic places to eat on Cozumel. It would be a shame to hussel back to the boat when places like La Choza, or Casa Denis are there for the asking. And this is just two of the good places. Check out the eateries in www.cozumelmycozumel.com and www.cozumelinsider.com. You owe it to yourself if you are a connoisseur of good food.

Then there are the small out-of-the-way spots that most of the tourist don't see. You have to wander back from the waterfront to see the real town.

Archived