Inside Cabin - Summit

Michuck

DH and I booked an inside guaranty on the Summit, and found out our cabin assignment today. Not sure about this (have a feeling we're going to have to go for an upgrade!)...but....the picture of the cabin on the location chart says its got 2 upper berths and a pullout couch. Is this really what it is? BUT, an inside stateroom is described as two beds that can convert to one. Which one is it, does anyone know? Definietly don't want separate upper berths!!

Michele

we had a cabin on the Summit with one upper berth and it actually was in the ceiling so if you don't use it you don't even know it's there. We had upper berths on the Horizon and Zenith and they do fold up on the side walls creating a little less headroom but the design of the Summit is very nice.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Thanks so much for your responses!! I was picturing having to climb up into a bunk bed, and not being able to sleep with hubby... that would not have made for a very nice cruise ;-) !!

The cabin no. is 2047. Steerage, I believe.

Michele

Archived