Why no Sun?

noedig

I check out these boards every so often and I rarely see mention of the Norwegian Sun even though on a recent poll for the best NCL ship it came in a solid second place after the Dawn. Why is this?

I'm just curious because I am cruising on the Sun on Nov. 27?

Thanks a bunch

Mark/Canada

I check out these boards every so often and I rarely see mention of the Norwegian Sun even though on a recent poll for the best NCL ship it came in a solid second place after the Dawn. Why is this?

I'm just curious because I am cruising on the Sun on Nov. 27?

Thanks a bunch

Mark/Canada

Keep in mind what drives the most posts are problems. The Sun just seems to cruise every week and return contented passengers. I have cruised the Sun twice in the last year. Alaska and Western Carb.

If you take the poll data not only was it a solid second it was also the ship the most members have cruised on.

Old saying - no news is good news

Just returned from the Sun. We had a great time (2nd trip in 2 years on the Sun). Great ship, great weather and good itenerary. We may try the Dawn next, just to try somthing different, but I think you will definately enjoy yourself when you cruise on her later this month.

Loved the Sun so much last January that we are doing it again this coming January. Shoreguy is right about the lack of postings. We will be trying another cruiseline though for our 2006 cruise. 12 more weeks and counting.

I'm going again on the SUN Nov 20th to 27th. AC at the rear, we were at the front last time(AD) and loved it.

It's great, shhhhhhh. Keepin it to myself

When you return let us know how you compare the AC to the AD. I had the AD in August and loved it as well but I really wanted an AC AFT.

For those in the AD in the future bring a night light. Nothing like walking into that bathroom the size on many cabins in the middle of the night, hitting the switch, and having all 22 lights come on. :eek: I counted them :)

I'm going again on the SUN Nov 20th to 27th. AC at the rear, we were at the front last time(AD) and loved it.

It's great, shhhhhhh. Keepin it to myself

Could you please post a review of the AC when you return? We are booked for March 2005 in the AC, it was a toss up between the AC and the AA, but the AC won because it was at the rear of the ship. Any pictures would be appreciated too! Enjoy!

Archived