Mr. Sancho Information E-mailed to me:

AmberMarie

Amber,

This is a new tour and is only offered by my company. It does go to Mr Sancho's. Yes anything on the menu except lobster. Drinks both alcohol, and non, food for the entire day. It also includes use of the facility. one lounger per person and one umberlla per two people. Adult price now is $40 usd but could go up as high season nears, Childrens price is $30 usd up to 12 yrs old. The horseback ride is available all day and that is pay as you go, cost is 30usd for a 30 minute ride. Jet ski rental is $55 usd per 30 minutes. Massage is $1 usd per minute minimum 20 minutes.

Amber,

Yes, I'm sorry I forgot about the parasailing, cost $55 per flight or $110 for tandum. Locker are available, as well as hammocks. Purchasing is very easy, simply email me number of adults and children and I will send you an invoice for you to pay securely. Once that is paid, I will email confirmation to present at the gate. Keep in mind if you do not make port your money is refunded.

Amber,

This is a new tour and is only offered by my company. It does go to Mr Sancho's. Yes anything on the menu except lobster. Drinks both alcohol, and non, food for the entire day. It also includes use of the facility. one lounger per person and one umberlla per two people. Adult price now is $40 usd but could go up as high season nears, Childrens price is $30 usd up to 12 yrs old. The horseback ride is available all day and that is pay as you go, cost is 30usd for a 30 minute ride. Jet ski rental is $55 usd per 30 minutes. Massage is $1 usd per minute minimum 20 minutes.

Amber,

Yes, I'm sorry I forgot about the parasailing, cost $55 per flight or $110 for tandum. Locker are available, as well as hammocks. Purchasing is very easy, simply email me number of adults and children and I will send you an invoice for you to pay securely. Once that is paid, I will email confirmation to present at the gate. Keep in mind if you do not make port your money is refunded.

Yep same information I recieved.

Archived