carnival splendor rooms questions?

melika091900

are the AFT oceanview rooms bigger? or have a bigger window ?

particularly on the main deck ? 6B (2476,2478)

and also they have one room open which is 2465, its aft in a corner.. looks bigger, but looks like its by some stairs .. any info on this room at all ?

thank you all in advance..

2465 should be a 1A, but Carnival decided to reclassify to an outside, obviously to make more money.

It should have 2 picture windows and 2 A/C vents!

Two double beds and can become one.

I have stayed in 2462 on Liberty which is similar. In 2462, the room is "bigger", but the biggerness (doubt that is a word) comes from the entrance hallway which is basically useless space as far as I was concerned.

The stars are for crew use only, and were not an issue, EXCEPT...

They were available for use during the lifeboat drill and obviously in case of emergency, which made the lifeboat drill a snap. You won't compete with all the other cattle getting to/from the drill.

In either end of the ship, you will feel noticeable vibration whenever docking (from thrusters) and perhaps other times.

In 2462, the bathroom door and one of the closet doors were in competition to see which would hit the other first, when opening both at the same time.

These were excellent cabins when classified as 1As. The very best and most desirable. I'm just not sure they are such a deal when classified as anything else.

Not sure about the other cabins, although the Deck Plan can often be misleading as to relative size of one cabin to another - but not always.

Just to let you know I went to http://www.cruisedeckplans.com and found this cabin (2465) to be 220sf with two windows as Nola I think said. Also found that it is a wheelchair accessible cabin.

You can look at the stats on cabins on that site. When you get there click on public site then Carnival. After that click on ship then click on the deck you want in the cabins by deck area.....

I tried to get one of these cabins for my upcoming cruise on the Destiny almost a year ago when they were still 1A's but alas they were gone....They for the price at the time were the best 1A's on Carnival....

I tried to get one of these cabins for my upcoming cruise on the Destiny almost a year ago when they were still 1A's but alas they were gone....They for the price at the time were the best 1A's on Carnival....

Just an FYI, 2334 and 2435 are still 1a Cabins on Destiny. On the Triumph class you can book 2444 and 2445.They only changed Conquest and Splendor Class ships.

Just an FYI, 2334 and 2435 are still 1a Cabins on Destiny. On the Triumph class you can book 2444 and 2445.They only changed Conquest and Splendor Class ships.
I mmeant they were already booked.....:(

Archived