Weather in December?

travellovers2

Hello everyone

We are contemplating taking the Caribbean/Panama Canal cruise with RCL the first week of December. Has anyone ever cruised this area during the month of December, if so, what is the weather usually like?

Sorry for the crosspost with the RCL forum, I realized I should have posted this here. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be on the 12/7 sailing of Enchantment of out Panama going to Cartagena and Santa Marta, and I'm expecting typical hot and humid weather. We've been in the Southern Caribbean several times in early December; the water is great, we snorkel a lot and it definitely seems like summer! I would expect South America to be maybe a tad warmer (and probably more humid than the ABC's).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it will definitely be warm and humid. never cold. the worst you will get is rain because that is typically the time of year for rainy weather.. Most likely you will be amazed at how warm it actually is.. You will want to jump in the water.. and I would recommend getting a deep fried whole fish by the beach.. they bring the food out to you and everything.. it is amazing..

also Kola flavor anything is to die for.. Its a bubble gum-ish tasting type of fruity flavor.

sometimes i wish i could move back there

Archived