Freedom - 3/22 Spring Break - NO price drop fairy!

buzymom3

I am soooo sad. It just seems that all the other ships and sailing are getting price drops and Freedom just keeps at the same price! :(

Is it because it is the Freedom? I have seen other Spring Break cruises get wonderful price drops....

I am so jealous that the price drop fairy has visited others and just keeps forgetting us!

anyone got any pixie dust???:p

j

I guess I don't know enough about the differences between Freedom and the other ships that are sailing that weekend for 7 days.

I have a 14, 17 and 18 year old. I thought that the Freedom would offer the most for them to do, especially the 18 year old, since he is too old to do the teen club thing.

Any advice here? I guess the stuff that makes Freedom so attractive to families is the reason the price is not dropping!! lol

j

I think that as it gets closer to your sailing, the price will go down.

If you look at the really great prices out there right now, they are for the next 2 months and honestly, the economy is not going to get any better for awhile.

Keep your fingers crossed for those price drops!:)

Take a look at Explorer in March and maybe you will feel better. I am so glad I booked last January. An interior now is way more expensive than our oceanview was when we booked. And, we just lost a port and an hour each in 2 different ports.

I think on the more popular ships, your best bet for a good price is to booked really early.

We are on VOS out of Galveston for Spring Break and the price has sky rocketed since we booked. I honestly can't believe any bookings during spring break are dropping, I can just assume tons of cruisers sold thier stock at the bottom. Be happy your cruising, if a price drop comes along then it's like a bonus.

Hi buzymom - We are on the same sailing and there was a price drop for this cruise for some cabins back in August. My party has three cabins booked - D1 balcony, D2 balcony and M inside. The D2 and the M both had price drops. But unfortunately my room is the D1 and no price drop :( . But my Sister and nephew are both saving some money (and they have to buy me a drink on the cruise because I found the price drop :D ). I keep checking to see if any other price drops come through. Maybe with the economy, we will see another.

T&T Mom - I love your idea...if you find the price drop then they should buy you a drink...or two, if it was a BIG one. lol

How old are your kids? I have a 18, 17 and 14 year old going. along with my mom and my hubby. We have a D2 and an H cat. cabin.

We did get that price increase that you mentioned, plus the senior discount on my mom's reservation. Actually that was when we booked the cruise so it was the rate of booking, not a rate decrease.

I am hoping that as we get closer the price might drop some. Need to pay for the shore excursions the kids want to do :D

Hope you signed up for the meet and mingle??

j

Archived