Crown and Anchor website

After our first cruise in August, I registered online for the C&A society. On my online account, I can see my C&A number, but there is nothing that says anything about number of past cruises or gold member status. Where do I look for this? I know I've read here about the many problems with the website. Since I'm new to this I'm just wondering what I should be looking for! Thanks for the help!

Lynnette

Lynnette, its probably because you are outside of the US. Here in the UK we can not see any details of past cruises or C and A status either. When we try to access details a message comes up about not all services being available to International guests.

Julie

Hmmm...maybe that's the case. Not sure though, as our "official" residence address is in Wisconsin. We're not here permanently so maintain our US address also. Which is the one registered as our home address with RCI...but it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case! Thanks!

This is a common problem. Go on the main RCCL site & find our profile & fill in your US address. Then try, it should work. This happened to me & no one here could tell me how to fix it. I finally figured it out & I helped several people. I'll see if I can find that post & I'll provide a link to the fix.

I looked, sorry, It only shows my last 250 posts. It was several years ago that I had the problem.

I had my mailing address as my US address, just the business address was the Japan one. I took off the Japan one altogether. But still, my c&a number shows, but there isn't any other info -- past cruises or current status. Where does one normally see this info? Is it possible to see a screen shot of what it should look like? Sorry for all the questions!!!

After our first cruise in August, I registered online for the C&A society. On my online account, I can see my C&A number, but there is nothing that says anything about number of past cruises or gold member status. Where do I look for this? I know I've read here about the many problems with the website. Since I'm new to this I'm just wondering what I should be looking for! Thanks for the help!

Lynnette

You sometimes have to add your past cruises manually.

I had my mailing address as my US address, just the business address was the Japan one. I took off the Japan one altogether. But still, my c&a number shows, but there isn't any other info -- past cruises or current status. Where does one normally see this info? Is it possible to see a screen shot of what it should look like? Sorry for all the questions!!!

If your C&A membership is registered under US address it should work, but when accessing the website from Japan, you should they detect that you are not accessing it from the US.

On top of the RCCL page there is something that should say

"Not from Japan" and you can click there to change it to US. That might help.

Ok...so I double checked and it says "from the United States". So the Japan thing isn't a problem. I logged in and clicked on my cruises and there's nothing there. I don't have any upcoming cruises reserved (will be summer '10) yet, but there isn't any past cruises too. Maybe it's because I only signed up a month or two ago? Does it just take that long to get things updated? Since I'm not cruising soon, it's not a huge deal, just wondering why it's not there! Thanks for all the advice!

Lynnette

Lynnette

I read through all the replies, but no one said it takes up to several months for your cruise to appear on the website. If you were to call C & A, they most likely will have it correct. But it just takes a while for someone to input all the cruises that everyone takes. So, be patient. It should show up, maybe by the end of this month, or sometime in November. But like I said, just to be sure, give a call to C & A.

Now, having said that... my history has completely disappeared from the website and I can't even create a new profile. But when I called C & A, they show everything correctly and acknowledge that after our recent cruise, we are now Diamond. yahoo!!

Archived