Coping with Countdowns

ParrotHeadFL

The wife and I are leaving this Sunday for our first cruise. I have to ask you experts... Am I supposed to give a rat's behind about what's going on at work this week? Because I'm having a hard time even pretending to be interested. All I can think of is how this time next week, I'll be sipping some sort of fruity foo-foo drink close to the equator...

Good grief~ :D
No work gets done the week prior to cruise!!! That's a normal phenomenon. The bad news is that you won't get any work done the week you get home either...the PCD is very nasty and work will be difficult!!

I hope you have a great time on your cruise!!!! I'll wish you what I wish everyone prior to cruising...calm seas and blue skies. The rest will take care of itself!!

The week before this last cruise I was SOOOO busy that I really didn't have time to think too much about it... Here is what you DEFINITELY need to do though, right now... book another cruise!!! LOL! That way, when you get back the PCD won't be so terrible!!!! Knowing I had 2 more booked made things much better! So just go ahead and do it! May I suggest the Valor Vampires or Tempation on Elation? LOL!

It will be here soon, don't worry... just hang out here, look at pictures and reviews. And blow work off completely!! :D

Just 3 more days, it's almost here. I am all packed, except last nite I was looking in the closet & oops, the DH's suit jacket was still there. It is now laying on top of our suitcases waiting to be put in. I don't want him to get flamed for not being dressed on formal nite :)

Archived