Help with supershuttle reservations in LA??

Cher7

We will be arriving in LA prior to our Hawaii cruise on the 28th of October and would like to take the supershuttle from LAX to our hotel in Long Beach. I am wondering if it is necessary to make a reservation or will we have a problem by just going outside the terminal and waiting for a supershuttle?? Also, upon leaving the ship, we will, again, be looking for a supershuttle to take us back to LAX. If a reservation is a good idea, can anyone advise me as to what time to ask the supershuttle be there to pick us up. There is no particular urgency as our flight does not leave LAX until 2:30pm.

Thanks to anyone who might offer some help!!!

Yes, I would make an advance reservation. As to time, they will give you a time. When you make your res. you will be asked what time your flight leaves and based on that they will give you a pickup time. Or you can be the last one off the ship and then call them. There is a SS dispatcher at LAX and at the port.

We will be arriving in LA prior to our Hawaii cruise on the 28th of October and would like to take the supershuttle from LAX to our hotel in Long Beach. I am wondering if it is necessary to make a reservation or will we have a problem by just going outside the terminal and waiting for a supershuttle?? Also, upon leaving the ship, we will, again, be looking for a supershuttle to take us back to LAX. If a reservation is a good idea, can anyone advise me as to what time to ask the supershuttle be there to pick us up. There is no particular urgency as our flight does not leave LAX until 2:30pm.

Thanks to anyone who might offer some help!!!

just came back from cruise out of lax,when we arrived they have courtesy phones for transportaton,you could call from them and they will direct you as what to do,we booked a round trip and its a little cheaper,they will give you a confirmation number for going and coming.It doesn't matter what time you get of the ship they are in port and just give them you confirmation number,we charged it.It cost $64.Round trip to and from lax to San Pedro

Archived