Manhatten Terminal store

sweetdardar

Is there any shops or stores near the Manhatten terminal that can be walked to after checking in on the cruiseship? I am looking for soda and water as I do not care for fountain soda and am coming right from the airport.

no there are none. There are some machines but they are expensive and filled with snapple and expensive water. There are bodegas-small corner stores over by 11 and tenth avenue less expensive but not cheap, with drug stores selling water and soda less expensively beginning at 9th avenue.

After posting my prior post, I went onto google maps and it didn't look that far. Is it a bad area. too hard to get out of the terminal, or really too far of a walk? thanks for your help. I know that they say a NYC block is long but we are in our 40's and healthy but don't want to stray too far from a safety zone.

After posting my prior post, I went onto google maps and it didn't look that far. Is it a bad area. too hard to get out of the terminal, or really too far of a walk? thanks for your help. I know that they say a NYC block is long but we are in our 40's and healthy but don't want to stray too far from a safety zone.

Its perfectly safe. there really is no place unsafe below 96th street in Manhattan during the day. this is the far west side at night is pretty deserted so I wouldn't walk around alone at night but NY City pretty much is perfectly safe anywhere during the day. Its not hard to get out of the terminal and it isn't far at all....NY'ers are used to walk in Manhattan as they don't normally drive in...its subway bus and by feet...

I have done it during the day once when I was pretty durnk and shouldn't have but nothing happened (except I fell sleep in the subway)..

There's a Duane Reade at Ninth Avenue and W 49th Street.

721 9th Ave

49th St, Manhattan, NY 10019 (212) 246-0168 Pharmacy: 8:00-8:00/8:00-8:00/10:00-6:00

Store: 24 Hours

MoneyGram: 9:00-9:30/ 9:00-9:00/ 9:00-6:00

You can easily walk there. Or catch the crosstown bus at W. 50th and 12th AVe.

Archived