Cabo Costco

woodz

I know that this is kinda weird, but has anyone been to Costco in Cabo? We have been to Costco in tons of places we have visited and l love to see the different stuff they have (my DH not so much). I was thinking of just catching a local bus to and from. Anyone been there?

The Costco is Cabo San Lucas has been there for about 4-5 years. It's out on the highway (called the corridor) going towards San Jose del Cabo. The problem with taking the bus (collectivo) is that once you get off, you would still have a very dangerous highway to run accross. Way too expensive for a cab as well. Having been there multiple times (using a rental car), it's really not a big deal. Better ways to spend your vacation. They have a nice selection of Tequila (about 18 labels) but the savings (while nice) still would not make it worth the trip. If you want a pretty good savings on Tequila (probably 40-60%) with a very good selection, then I would go to the La Europa store in the big mall in Cabo. It's right next to the Marina.

Cabo also recently added a WalMart to it's selection. Also out on the highway. It's about 1 1/2 years old I think.

Ummmmmmm... this is a first ! To each his or her own :rolleyes:

LOL....we just returned from our Hawaii cruise and twice we took the bus to Wal Mart. Now thats a real trip and you wouldn't believe how packed those buses are! :eek: Almost every other person bought a piece of luggage! :D

We too have been to a few different Costco's while cruising/traveling but never in Cabo.

I agree with the previous poster. The COSTCO in Cabo is really too far from where the ship has it's tender pier, and there is way too much more to do in Cabo than go to the COSTCO. I actually found the items in that COSTCO to be identical to most of the stuff we have here in our San Diego store! LOL!

You can find reasonably priced tequila all over Cabo.

We love taking a water taxi and going over to "The Office" for lunch! yum!

Archived