which beach for this Aruba excursion

erin1998

Good evening everyone :D I am hoping someone will be able to help me with this question. My brother/sis-in-law and father are taking the Kayak excursion offered by Royal in Aruba. My mother, son and I are planning on a beach day that day. Does anyone know what beach this kayak tour is at? Is it near Palm Beach/Eagle Beach? I've never been to Aruba before so I have no idea where this tour starts from. We were thinking of going to that beach and all meeting up after the tour. Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Erin

Kayak Adventure - AR72

After meeting your guides, you will man your kayaks to journey past Spanish Lagoon, through Barcadera Channel and onto the Manguel Halto Beach where you will have the opportunity to accompany a guide out to the reef for a relaxing swim or snorkel. Enjoy a snack of fresh fruit on the beach

Good evening everyone :D I am hoping someone will be able to help me with this question. My brother/sis-in-law and father are taking the Kayak excursion offered by Royal in Aruba. My mother, son and I are planning on a beach day that day. Does anyone know what beach this kayak tour is at? Is it near Palm Beach/Eagle Beach? I've never been to Aruba before so I have no idea where this tour starts from. We were thinking of going to that beach and all meeting up after the tour. Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Erin

Kayak Adventure - AR72

After meeting your guides, you will man your kayaks to journey past Spanish Lagoon, through Barcadera Channel and onto the Manguel Halto Beach where you will have the opportunity to accompany a guide out to the reef for a relaxing swim or snorkel. Enjoy a snack of fresh fruit on the beach

We did this tour and we did not enjoy it. We took off from an area near the parking lot of a pier complex about a 15-20 minute drive from the ship. Then we did a marathon kayak against strong currents to a little area of beach that was really not swimmable. If you wanted they lead you out to the reef through a narrow opening of fire coral (nasty dangerous stuff) and swam around for about 5 minutes for a marathon swim back to the beach area. After that they gave us oranges and then it was a marathon fast paced kayak paddle back to the disembarkation area. We complained about this tour to the tour desk and then I wrote a letter when we got back. We have kayaked on just about every cruise we have been on and this was the worst structured tour of any we have been on.

Archived