Clear Kayak Adventure Question

GrammaZ

My husband have booked this excursion for our day in Cozumel. Has anyone ever done this one before and any opinions? I guess the one concern I have is they mention people taking this excursion should be in excellent physical shape. Now we are in our mid-50's and saying we are in excellent physical shape would be pushing it a bit. How strenuous is it? We can paddle a boat or a canoe quite well and it doesn't mention rough water or anything in the description that might make it more difficult . Do you think we can handle it? Thanks.

• 2 months later...

My dh (61) and myself (52) took the clear kayak excursion through RCI in Cozumel. We had no problems rowing the boat. IMHO, I thought it was kind of lame. The kayaks though clear, would get water in them and so stuff below you was hard to see. The way you had to sit in them was kind of awkward and dh was very uncomfortable. We saw a few fish and very little coral. Afterwards, they gave you a chance to go out and snorkle. I thought it would be more fun than it turned out to be. Would not do again. I did however buy the picture they took of us in the kayak.

Archived