Suggested attire in Sterling Steakhouse

dplusd

Do you have a question? I am puzzled why you wish to announce what you have already decided to wear. I doubt anyone is interested in what you wear or "don't" wear.

Actually I don't even own a suit (I'm going to be cremated so I won't need one when I'm dead), much less a tux. The dressiest clothes I have are a couple linen/rayon outfits, so that will have to do on formal nites.

Trevan, I've had the pleasure of dining in the Olympic restaurant on the Millennium and I would certainly dress up for that kind of experience! It is my most memorable and enjoyable dinner on any ship. But, the specialty restaurants on Celebrity are very different than Sterling on Princess.

I am in favor of preserving the ambiance of formal nights in the dining room and maintaining (and enforcing) the current formal attire guidelines. That is why I will not go to the dining room, if I chose to dress more casual on these evenings. But, the specialty restaurants on Princess do offer a nice alternative for those cruisers looking for a more casual cruise experience. Glad to hear they now suggest resort casual attire every evening.

Trevan

I am in favor of preserving the ambiance of formal nights in the dining room and maintaining (and enforcing) the current formal attire guidelines. That is why I will not go to the dining room, if I chose to dress more casual on these evenings. But, the specialty restaurants on Princess do offer a nice alternative for those cruisers looking for a more casual cruise experience. Glad to hear they now suggest resort casual attire every evening.

Have to agree 100%! The Emerald will be the first cruise where we are not doing formal. Will go to the specialty restaurants or the Horizon Court :)

I always wonder - do people read the precious posts half the time? Why do we get 15 people saying the same thing one after another normally - or in this case where someone posted the info from the brochure we get more replies to the contrary? Have to get that number of posts up I guess. I just added one to mine.

Archived