Just back from Norwegian Sky - photos now available to view

lovelights

We just returned from our cruise on Norwegian Sky and I've finally gotten my photos posted online. Have some interior photos, photos of our shore excursion in the Grand Bahamas of (Caves & Beaches), and I'm in the process of uploading my video of the cruise, but it hasn't quite finished processing yet. Once it's finished, I will post that as well.

Oops.... forgot to post the link. Here it is below to view the photos of Norwegian Sky

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/568154255hYdtcn?vhost=good-times

Great photo's !! Thanks much as I will be on her this Apil for the 4 night. If you don't mind me asking, What # Balcony cabin were you in and did it have the new metel and mesh chairs or the older ones ? Thanks once more..:)

I was in Oceanview Stateroom 9050 (portside). They had the old chairs. Probably the most uncomfortable chairs I've ever sat in. The smell on that deck was absolutely horrible. Rotten egg smell the entire trip practically (or at least 90% of it). The bed appeared to be new. And the AC worked fantastic, and the toilet flushed too. :p

I had read on another board where someone said the chairs on the balcony were so small that you can't fit in them if you're a large person, however, we discovered that if you can't fit in those chairs, then you definately need to diet. The views on this deck were fantastic if you can cope with the sewage smell. They really need to get that problem fixed.

Seems like anything that comes up missing, they blame the customer though. One of our beach towels were removed from our room, and we never used them, because we never went to the pool. Our "Remote Possibilities" (paper with the channel selections) came up missing as well.

When we went to purchase our onboard photos, we handed them to the attendant and when he went to scan our room card, it didn't work. (was informed by many other guests that they had the same problem... something to do with a computer glitch when we got onboard). He had tucked the photos in an envelope and when he pulled them back out for us to hang on the wall, my husband realized as he was walking away that we only got back one of them, when we were suppose to have two. We informed him that we didn't get the 2nd one back, but he said he knew he gave it to us. Guess he thinks we tucked it in one of our 8 x 10 pockets. :eek: Just seemed like the guest was always wrong and the crew was always right.

Our stateroom attendant was fantastic though. Got towel animals every night other than the first. Always had ice in our bucket, and room was always kept clean.

You'll have a great time.

Thanks the photos are great. Ok maybe I can find out once and for all.

1. We are aft 8266 with a chance for an upgrade. It this area going to have an odor problem and if yes where can I go that wont?

2. It it worth the $ with all the mechanical problems.

Thanks

Archived