Anniversary Package on Sapphire Princess

jagergirl55

Has anybody ever gotten the Anniversary Package? I am looking into it for our 2/14/09 cruise (6 year anniversary on 2/18). I was just wondering how they set it up, If I can have them do it while we're at dinner? I want it to be a complete surprise for my bf, so I was just wondering if it's worth it. I was looking at doing the $140 package, but I'm also wondering if the Deluxe package for $420 is really worth it.

Thanks for any info!

Katie

I have the Honeymoon pkg booked (the $140 one). I was thinking of going with the Deluxe version ($420), but decided against it because the bridge tour happens while you are in port. My Hawaii cruise only has limited ports, so I didn't want to have to worry about scheduling around my sightseeing. I also didn't want the robes, wasn't interested in the canapes (we get enough to eat anyway) and we are really big spa people. So, we end up missing the Champagne breakfast - which we can just order seperately.

Archived