Cabin Assignment Question

keitbr

I sympathize with you as we are on the Eurodam Nov 15th and also are still showing a GUAR. I have checked both HAL's and my TA's web site and both are showing the cruise as sold out. I can't understand why they haven't assigned me a cabin.

Hopefully both of us will be happy with the cabin when HAL gets around to assigning us one.

Have a great next cruise.

We sail next Tuesday on the Noordam and had booked a 'guarantee' back in July...the documents came about a month ago and after constantly checking HAL's website for the last 3 weeks we finally got our stateroom number last Wed. So keep checking...but for our Ryndam cruise this past April...we didn't get assigned till we checked in at the pier. Seems to be no rhyme or reason on when you will get your stateroom assignment with a 'guarantee'.

Happy sailing!

We just got an upsell offer from a "C" to an "A" today from our TA. Our Veendam Cruise sails Nov. 1, and has been showing "sold out." We were suprised, and took the offer. Good luck with the upgrade fairy!

Karen

For our cruise in June, we got the assignment in late May. We got a huge (to me) upgrade, from an inside guarantee to an outside on the promenade deck (on Zaandam). We were thrilled, but the wait was a little unnerving, but hey the important thing is that you will be on the ship!

Archived