Car Rental San Pedro Pier Post Cruise????

jud123

Can anyone help me???

I have read that there is a Enterprise and a Budget car rental near the San Perdo Pier. I was wondering if the car rental shuttles come to pier to pick up renters post cruise?

Has anyone seen any of these shuttles post cruise??

We are flying out of long beach airport, will the shuttles take us to the airport after returning the rental car??

If we decide to rent the car at the airport, do the airport car rental shuttles pick pick passagers up post cruise at the pier???

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

What days are you cruising? I'm checking into a car rental also. I'm looking for a car to use on a Sunday return(from Vision). Enterprise is closed on Sundays! (Dumb in my book). I'm still working on it, will let you know what I work out.

By the way, we have relatives in Severna Park and are up that way 2-4 times a year. Was up 1st week of Oct. Lovely area, but hate driving around DC.

I want to rent a car from Enterprise at LAX and return at San Pedro. They want to charge me $25. But, somebody here said if I show the cruise document to Enterprise, they won't charge the $25. My question is show to whom? At LAX when I rent the car or at San Pedro when return?

Please help.

On return, I called the Budget at Long Beach and they said they will send a shuttle to the pier when you call them after clearing the customs.

Yesterday I rented a car to be picked up at Lax-Los Angeles airport and returned at San Pedro. It is true, you do not have to pay the $25 charge if you have documentation you are going on a cruise. Budget does not have a rental place in San Pedro. I will be returning it on Sat. so must be there before noon when they close. I got the internet rate of $19.66 a day for a compact car. Does anyone know how far the Enterprise place is from the cruise port at San Pedro?I wonder if it would be possible to walk to the ship from the car rental place.

Lp56

So, you got the car yesterday. You showed the cruise documentation and they wavied the $25 drop-off charge. That is great.

People said the Enterprise at San Pedro is really close to the pier and Enterprise will also shuttle you there if you want.

Archived