Oasis Nursery (0-2's JUST announced)

crusinmama06

They just announced the creation of Oasis of the Seas Nursery for 0-2's.

How awesome for parents of under 2's!!!!!!

Other family innovations - Family Workshop, Adventure Ocean Theatre and a new Science Lab

So cool; thanks for sharing. My wife is currently pregnant and we are going to have to cancel our upcoming cruise in February because she'll be too far along to go by then. While we're thrilled to be adding to our family, I've also been kind of bummed because I've been thinking, well, I guess it will be about 3 1/2 years before we can go on another RCCL cruise. This opens up other options, plus the new ship looks AWESOME!

They said that there would be no charge...but that may change when the details are all worked out.

Here is the latest reveal for the entire kids area...click on Watch the Latest Reveal Video

http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/YouthZone.php

Thanks! I think it's great that a cruise line other than Disney will have some options for the 0-2 children.

I wonder if there will be any "retrofitting" of the other ships for a 0-2 children's program? I understand having different physical amenities from ship to ship, but it seems strange to have one or two ships have children's programming for the 0-2 set and none of the others.

I wonder if there will be any "retrofitting" of the other ships for a 0-2 children's program? I understand having different physical amenities from ship to ship, but it seems strange to have one or two ships have children's programming for the 0-2 set and none of the others.

That's a good question. When they announced it, they did say it was the first in the RCCL fleet. Maybe it's not the last (besides Allure)

Here are the new deck plans for those areas...

Deck 14

Oasis_Deck_Planscopy.jpg

Deck 15

Oasis_Deck_Plans-teenscopy.jpg

They just announced the creation of Oasis of the Seas Nursery for 0-2's.

How awesome for parents of under 2's!!!!!!

Other family innovations - Family Workshop, Adventure Ocean Theatre and a new Science Lab

So really, it's 0.5 - 2......right?

YAH!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait, already convinced DH and my parents to sail with us on this ship. We cant wait for this one to be built! I am so happy RCCL is now jumping onboard to the infant nursery like Disney especially since we have a little one on the way soon. Now if I could just get DD, age 3 to stay at the kids club, we will have it made.

Julie

Archived