Car Rental San Pedro Pier Post Cruise???

jud123

Help!!!

I read that there is a Enterprise and a Budget car rental near the San Pedro Pier. Does anyone know if the car rental shuttles come to the San Pedro pier post cruise? We would like to rent a car for one day after the cruise. If the shuttles do come to the pier, after we return the car, will the shuttle take us to Long Beach Airport???

If we decide to rent at the long beach airport, do the shuttles come from the airport post cruise?? Has anyone seen or used these shuttles?

Any information will be greatly appreciated

Help!!!

I read that there is a Enterprise and a Budget car rental near the San Pedro Pier. Does anyone know if the car rental shuttles come to the San Pedro pier post cruise? We would like to rent a car for one day after the cruise. If the shuttles do come to the pier, after we return the car, will the shuttle take us to Long Beach Airport???

If we decide to rent at the long beach airport, do the shuttles come from the airport post cruise?? Has anyone seen or used these shuttles?

Any information will be greatly appreciated

Not sure if they come to the pier, but you should be able to drop off at the Long Beach airport. Across the street from the cruise port at San Pedro is a

Sheraton hotel and I know you can rent cars there. You might contact them for more information.

http://www.sheratonlaharbor.com/

We rented a Hertz car near San Pedro/Port of LA from the Lomita location, 1939 Pacific Coast Highway (code HLE) before and after our April 2004 cruise. We had to take a taxi to and from the port... cost $15 each way BUT Hertz took that money off of the price of the rental.

• 2 years later...

I am going to cancel my rental at Enterprise. They charge an extra $40 to return the car (from San Pedro) to Long Beach Airport (1-way rental). Makes for an expensive one-day rental. Going to switch to Hertz as suggested. They do not charge extra for dropping off at Long Beach Airport eventhough it was rented at the Lomita site. Thanks for the info.

• 2 years later...

sorry to bump this up, but my question directly relates to this topic. i'm getting off a cruise at San pedro and want to rent a car for 2 days and drop off at LAX.

is there any extra fees to rent at Lomita and drop off at LAX? Seems like back in 2007, there were no fees but now could be different.

also, if i call Hertz, do they have a free pickup service at the san pedro cruise terminal?

• 8 years later...