Call from Carnival!

I was so excited today when Myriam from Carnival called to say that the Conquest would be back in Galveston as of 11/2/08! Due to Hurricane Ike it had been leaving out of another port! She was awesome and also confirmed we will be getting married in the Gallery and the reception will be in Henri's Disco! We still have 32 days before the wedding but Myriam has been on top of everything! SHE HAS BEEN AWESOME TO WORK WITH AS WELL AS ROSE WITH TWE!!

Anyone else getting married 11/23/08 on the Conquest??? I think there are 4 or 5 of us!!

Congraulations!! Myriam is very sweet. SHe is also my coordinator. I am just waiting for my call. It is sooo weird to think that the finish line is near.

I know it doesn't seem real. It is so close yet so far away. Myriam is great so has been so helpful through out the whole hurricane ike thing! I am so happy we went with Carnival. I can't wait to read your review and see how amazing your wedding goes!

Hi Heatther!

I heard from Myriam too! My ceremony will be in the Cassatt Room, with the reception in either Blue's Piano Bar, or a "much larger room." She is sending me pictures so I can choose. I was so surprised to hear from her this far out, but it really made it feel real! It was kind of funny, I couldn't wait to hear what rooms we'd be in even though I don't really care! :D

Hi Heatther!

I heard from Myriam too! My ceremony will be in the Cassatt Room' date=' with the reception in either Blue's Piano Bar, or a "much larger room." She is sending me pictures so I can choose. I was so surprised to hear from her this far out, but it really made it feel real! It was kind of funny, I couldn't wait to hear what rooms we'd be in even though I don't really care! :D[/quote']

A much larger room! How many people do you have coming?? Ha ha ha! We only have 33 which is enough for me! I was surprised too but I think she just wanted ud to know we were going to be in Galveston and not port of Houston, thank God since our hotel block and resturant for the night before is in Galveston. I was like you I couldn't wait to find out but it wouldn't really matter where we were we are GETTING MARRIED!! She said our wedding maybe 12:30 or 1 what time is yours???? You will have to let me know what you choose!

ONE MONTH FROM TODAY WE WILL BE MARRIED OLD WOMEN!!!

Keep in touch!

A much larger room! How many people do you have coming?? Ha ha ha! We only have 33 which is enough for me! I was surprised too but I think she just wanted ud to know we were going to be in Galveston and not port of Houston, thank God since our hotel block and resturant for the night before is in Galveston. I was like you I couldn't wait to find out but it wouldn't really matter where we were we are GETTING MARRIED!! She said our wedding maybe 12:30 or 1 what time is yours???? You will have to let me know what you choose!

ONE MONTH FROM TODAY WE WILL BE MARRIED OLD WOMEN!!!

Keep in touch!

Our wedding will be at 1:00. It was funny when she called, she goes, "Do you know one of the other brides that day? She mentioned you!" We have 31 people. The Blues Piano bar is a better size, but it doesn't have an official dance floor, so that's why she's checking into the bigger room. We're not doing a big dance party, just the few traditional dances, so she said it would be fine just to clear a space for that. The bigger room has a dance floor, but it could feel a little empty with only 31 people in a huge room. So, that's the decision I'm trying to make. Decisions, decisions! :p

Our wedding will be at 1:00. It was funny when she called' date=' she goes, "Do you know one of the other brides that day? She mentioned you!" We have 31 people. The Blues Piano bar is a better size, but it doesn't have an official dance floor, so that's why she's checking into the bigger room. We're not doing a big dance party, just the few traditional dances, so she said it would be fine just to clear a space for that. The bigger room has a dance floor, but it could feel a little empty with only 31 people in a huge room. So, that's the decision I'm trying to make. Decisions, decisions! :p[/quote']

When I was talking to her she was asking my numbers and she said she was so releived it was small because someone have booked an extra wedding for that day and she needed some small weddings to make it all work. I told her I thought your number was around the same so that made her ever more happy!

It will be interesting to see how many people will actually dance in such a short time with eating and drinking. I think I would rather be in the smaller room so you don't feel so empty. But that is just my thought.

Can you believe it is only 30 days away! I am ready!

Keep in touch and hope to see you on our wedding days ha ha ha!

When I was talking to her she was asking my numbers and she said she was so releived it was small because someone have booked an extra wedding for that day and she needed some small weddings to make it all work. I told her I thought your number was around the same so that made her ever more happy!

It will be interesting to see how many people will actually dance in such a short time with eating and drinking. I think I would rather be in the smaller room so you don't feel so empty. But that is just my thought.

Can you believe it is only 30 days away! I am ready!

Keep in touch and hope to see you on our wedding days ha ha ha!

That's kind of what I was thinking too. We'll push the couches out of the way and do what we have to do! :) I was thinking it would be cute to take a picture together in our wedding dresses on that day if we can find each other! What do you think?

That's kind of what I was thinking too. We'll push the couches out of the way and do what we have to do! :) I was thinking it would be cute to take a picture together in our wedding dresses on that day if we can find each other! What do you think?

I would love to do a photo with you! And since we know where each other will be I am sure we will run into each other, espically at the check in.

I am sure they will help you move thing around if need be!

Our weddings are going to be awesome.

On Saturday night there will be about 25 of us at a Resturant call The Spot in Galveston if yall wanna stop by and party! It startes at 7 and who knows when it will be over! I want to go to bed early but I am already not able to sleep so I can imagine the night before!!!

Here is my email address for easier communication! heatherb@alphaps.com

Archived