Laundry??

trishaedge

Never been on the Dream, but I would assume that you would have access to having a bag of laundry washed for $20. We did that on the Dawn, as they drop off a bag for you to fill on Wednesday, and it is returned on Friday. I doubt if they have washers and dryers as they do on the Dawn. The bag they provide is pretty good sized. If not mistaken, I think our laundry was actually cleaned by our room stewards. Those people are among the hardest working people I've ever seen, and all those we have met have also been very friendly, and very good.

They earn their money, and their well deserved extra tips.

Yes, the Dream has laundry services, but not "self service laundry"...we wait til the Thursday special...$20.00 a bag of dirty laundry....

Just a word of advice...make sure to inventory and itemize your laundry and write it on the slip you send and keep a copy for yourself...I have sent the bag labeled "Special" and didn't bother to inventory or itemize...Twice, (two different cruises on the Dream) I never get all my underwear and socks back....and I am talking 5 or 6 pairs each time... Some crew member is out there running around with my briefs on.... I always get my shirts and pants back though....

Good Luck

Archived