Carnival Triumph 10/08

Diamond Graham

Video tour from the 10/12/08 sailing of the Carnival Triumph, second week out of dry dock...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FERtXyJkpxU

Enjoy!!

Nice video, Graham. I was back on the ship for four minutes!

• 1 month later...

Very nice video.

She's still a beauty. We were suppose to be on her 5th trip when she was brand spanking new but they had to cancel the first two cruises so we were one her when she was just 3 weeks young. What a blast we had. One of our all time favorite ships. Glad to see she still looks great.:D

Funny thing about that trip was dh & I booked it like a month before since my girlfriend and her sister and another friend of theirs was going. Well, we called it 'girlfriends trip to Canada'

(my husband being one of the girls, lol but then he always was with us on girils Tuesday night out) but the funniest thing was when my bff's bf now dh saw the picture of all 5 of us in a frame at her sister's house and there was the Triumph in the background. He was like, hmmmmm, girls cruise hmmmm brand new ship hmmm he was jealous that dh & I had gone and guess we all forgot to tell him. His was so pissed he booked himself on the Triumph 3 weeks after seeing the pic. lmao

Archived