Disney Magic: Breakfast Challenges

Zoolander

Will be on the Magic on a 7 Day Eastern Car. Cruise in just a couple weeks. I have researched CruiseCritic and CastawayClub websites for this answer but I seem to have come up short. I am a morning person, and I eat almost upon waking (or it can be a problem), additionally I am a Protein Type (even Boiled Eggs would do). The available room service for breakfast is a Carb Addicts dream, and the other restaurants seem to open late in my opinion (between 8-8:30). Hey, if I have to, I will just eat leftovers from the night before, but I was hoping I was missing something and there is another option. Any suggestions? Thanks.

The buffet opens between 7:00-7:30. Parrot Cay and Lumiere's will open anywhere between 7:30-9:00 depending on port arrival time or if it's a sea day.

Even tho the b'fast menu has continental b'fast offerings, you can still order anything else off the room service menu. It's only the continental menu that you hang on your door that is limited, calling will get you anything that is listed on the room service menu 24 hours a day.

Trust me, if I could, I would. I am in my mid-40's, I have been going to bed early and getting up early as long as I can remember. If I can sleep in until 7 am, I would be delighted. Today I had already eaten twice before 8 am, as I got up a little earlier than normal, 4:30 am. Thanks.

Okay, that is what I wanted to hear. Hey, if I can order off the room service menu I am all set. Thanks, that is good news.

By the way, are there not two buffets for breakfast, I know the larger one has not been getting great reviews on the Member Review page?

Okay, that is what I wanted to hear. Hey, if I can order off the room service menu I am all set. Thanks, that is good news.

By the way, are there not two buffets for breakfast, I know the larger one has not been getting great reviews on the Member Review page?

There is the buffet on deck 9 and Parrot Cay also has a buffet. Lumiere's has the sit down, plated b'fast you order off th menu.

Yes, there is a full service breakfast RS menu and it is available 24hrs a day. Actually you can get scrambled eggs, bacon, suasage, toast; all to your room anytime. Circle the choices and hang it om your door with the time you want it delivered. The ONLY exception is the AM of Disembarkment. Only the carb menu that you speak of is available thay AM as room service. Topsiders opens that morning at 5:30 and your sitdowns start at that time too. So, no worries.....;)

Yes, there is a full service breakfast RS menu and it is available 24hrs a day. Actually you can get scrambled eggs, bacon, suasage, toast; all to your room anytime. Circle the choices and hang it om your door with the time you want it delivered. The ONLY exception is the AM of Disembarkment. Only the carb menu that you speak of is available thay AM as room service. Topsiders opens that morning at 5:30 and your sitdowns start at that time too. So, no worries.....;)

The room service hot breakfast and room service on debarkation day you are mentioning are only available to those staying in the suites, cat. 1-3. Everyone else in cats. 4-12 can not order the hot breakfast or have room service on debarkation day.

When we cruised we couldn't get any room service--not even a Continental menu--on debarkation day. (We were in a suite.)

It would be fantastic if that has changed! I'm not a people person in the morning, and the thought of facing throngs in the dining room an hour or two after I got up was really overwhelming. It would have been better to have had some tea and muffins in our room then gathered our bags and left the ship.

And I agree, the only people who can order any type of hot breakfast or eggs are those in Cat 1-2-3. Everyone else gets continental or goes to a buffet/dining room.

Archived