price for 3rd person in cabin

mikenna

Hi,

I'm fairly new to cruising and HAL, but am considering a cruise with 2 other friends on Eurodam in February. What is the cost for adding a 3rd person to the cabin? I've heard it's about 50% of the regular price per person, but I cannot find comfirmation on HAL's site. Is that correct?

Thanks for your help

Hi,

I'm fairly new to cruising and HAL, but am considering a cruise with 2 other friends on Eurodam in February. What is the cost for adding a 3rd person to the cabin? I've heard it's about 50% of the regular price per person, but I cannot find comfirmation on HAL's site. Is that correct?

Thanks for your help

They vary depending on the sailing and ship, but there are some wicked cheap rates out there. I'm booked on a 10-day cruise, and my 3rd person fare is less than $200!

I booked a Caribbean cruise that leaves Ft. Lauderdale on Jan. 2nd sailing on the Maasdam with three people in the cabin. For this particular cruise the third person's fare was free, they was no charge for them except for taxes and the fuel supplement. We ended up splitting the whole fare three ways and ended up only paying $460 a person for a 7 night cruise. Talk about a bargain.

It's a heck of a deal. We were attracted to the $99 fare for our 3-year-old daughter.

What's weird is that some of the sister cruise lines owned by CCL, such as Princess, do not offer such a deal. (HAL trying to market itself to families more, perhaps, whereas Princess doesn't need to?).

We thoroughly enjoyed Princess a couple years ago, but the $99 HAL fare swayed us to give HAL a try this time around.

It's a heck of a deal. We were attracted to the $99 fare for our 3-year-old daughter.

What's weird is that some of the sister cruise lines owned by CCL, such as Princess, do not offer such a deal. (HAL trying to market itself to families more, perhaps, whereas Princess doesn't need to?).

We thoroughly enjoyed Princess a couple years ago, but the $99 HAL fare swayed us to give HAL a try this time around.

Same here. Our SY cabin for 3 in April 2009 is more than $200 cheaper than the lowest priced Jr Suite (Cat 11) on Carnival sailings from FL for the same week, even using the military rate on Carnival.

Archived