What are the AE suites on the Jewell like

jaw62901

We returned from the Jewel on 10/18 and were in an AE on the 9th deck. The cabin has a nice arrangement though the table and 4 chairs are a bit close to the balcony door. Our balcony was big enough for 2 padded lounge chairs with a small table to hold drinks and a snack. The bed has drapes to block the sun in the morning. It was not doable for my DH to watch TV while the drapes were around the bed. There is a 2 seater couch with a chair and glass table with flowers on the table and big enough that my DH was able to eat there. The bathroom has 3 sections, the toilet with sliding door, the sink area with lots of room for storage, and the tub/shower which was big. The only problem we saw, was the height of the tub with my replaced knees. But I still used it. :D

The closet is available from both sides. The vanity is between the bathroom and closet and has a seat with again lots of storage space. The coffee pot was to die for so my DH says. And yes we did have dinner in the room a couple of times. ;)

Archived