sushi????

Sushi is available in the WJ around 5pm each day. My wife loves sushi, but not what she has had on cruise ships. Hopefully for your grandson, the sushi on Adventure will be better.
Not to be a wet blanket, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I've read disappointing reviews about the "sushi" on most RCL ships. It has been described as faux-sushi....:(

There wasn't fish sushi on the dinner buffet when we were on the Explorer but there was when we were on the Serenade, with a sushi chef putting it together. Not sure if it was because we were in Alaska or not.

We always have late seating for dinner, so sometimes we pick up a few pieces of sushi for an "appetizer" with pre-dinner drinks.

Cheers,

RCI's sister line Celebrity has a VERY nice sushi bar in the evening. Every =X= cruise I chat up the Sushi Chefs the first night [actually second night,not open embarkation day], and they have a wonderful plate of shasimi made up for me every evening after that. RCI's C&A benefits are much better than =X= Captains Club benefits, but sushi is a different matter:).

38866334_060Infinitysushi.jpg.c4fc92c1822e63188039e08660a71ce1.jpg

767160944_061Infinitysushi.jpg.bf580f31aaeaeab4623abc1e8c949a5e.jpg

Archived