Hilton @Airport Fort Lauderdale Info please

sjq

I will be cruising on carnival and flying in the day before sail date to Fort Lauderdale Hilto airport Hotel..What i would like information about is I will fly in and the airport shuttle is free. So, for 1 night i'm not renting a car.I know the hilton has a restaurant and it appears nothing else is close by on griffin road so is there a bus that goes by that i can catch to take me to grocery/ restaurants?

http://www.co.broward.fl.us/bct/

IIRC you'd probably have to take 2 buses...i took a bus from the 17th street causeway up to the intersection of 17th and US 1...then caught a bus to the airport......not sure about the hilton's location....but the above is the link to the broward county bus system....maybe the holton shuttle could take you??? or cab it???

good luck. IIRC it's the 40 bus that goes along 17th...and you could get off near Cordova (by the embassy suites) and walk down to the harbor shops. (publix, total wine, lots of restaurants....)

The 4 bus goes by the hotel.

Take the 4 east to the 1 bus north to the Harbor Shops on 17th Street (grocery, restaurants, wine).

Take the 4 bus east to the 16 bus west to the Oakwood Plaza on Stirling Road (restaurants, Kmart). The restaurants are mostly in the south part of the shopping center, set far back from Stirling Road.

The 4 bus goes by the hotel.

Take the 4 east to the 1 bus north to the Harbor Shops on 17th Street (grocery, restaurants, wine).

Take the 4 bus east to the 16 bus west to the Oakwood Plaza on Stirling Road (restaurants, Kmart). The restaurants are mostly in the south part of the shopping center, set far back from Stirling Road.

Thank you so much royalcruz. I had looked on line for the broward county bus system but could not easily see their maps. I noticed it had bus schedules but that didn't do me any good since i didin't know which one to get on!! Happy cruising to you.

Archived