Eurodam - Upper Promenade Aft balconies

southt00

We sailed in aft cabin 4183 this Sept. Just asked DH and he thought it was about 51/2 feet deep.( it apppeared to me as if our deck jutted out a little further than decks above)

I think this is a deeper than the side balconies,but does not compare to some of the aft balconies on other vista ships.(see deck plans)

We had a chance to view the corner suite ,very nice cabin but again I don't think the deck is anywhere near as large as on other Vista ships(still lovely though)

We loved our aft balcony and enjoyed the Eurodam very much .

Have a great cruise.:)

We sailed in aft cabin 4183 this Sept. Just asked DH and he thought it was about 51/2 feet deep.( it apppeared to me as if our deck jutted out a little further than decks above)

I think this is a deeper than the side balconies,but does not compare to some of the aft balconies on other vista ships.(see deck plans)

We had a chance to view the corner suite ,very nice cabin but again I don't think the deck is anywhere near as large as on other Vista ships(still lovely though)

We loved our aft balcony and enjoyed the Eurodam very much .

Have a great cruise.:)

We're in 4183 next year. Do you have any photos to share?

Gail

cpe

Sorry,we didn't take any specific cabin photos(that would have been helpful:) )

I am sure you will be delighted with this stateroom.. It was larger than I expected ,we had stayed in SY cat.(Zuiderdam) prior and I was expecting the cabin to feel so much smaller,in fact we found it very functional and would book it again in a heartbeat.

To have the wake just outside your door is such a pleasure.

Check the deck plans and you will find a staricase just around the corner ,we used it all the time to and from promenade deck.

I did post a review on our cruise,(Eurodam Our Story Sept 1)not sure where it is in the forum now, but it had some details of the cabin in it.

I'll be glad to answer any questions.:)

Archived