Atlantis via Comfort Inn

movinout

:) We're on the Wonder in November and see that we can get a room at the Comfort in for $159 a night in order to get wrist bans for Atlantis waterpark...am I correct in understanding that in addition to that charge that there are additional various charges..other than just tax? A $40 dollar fee, plus energy surcharge per person and room gratuities? Actually comes to $246. or so. Is this right?

Thanks for any info...we hope the Atlantis Aquaadventure it worth it all!

When we rented there were additional charges added to the base rate--I think there was a housekeeping fee for each person, etc. I think our base rate was $135, and it ended up costing about $179 for two adults and two 15 year olds.

:) We're on the Wonder in November and see that we can get a room at the Comfort in for $159 a night in order to get wrist bans for Atlantis waterpark...am I correct in understanding that in addition to that charge that there are additional various charges..other than just tax? A $40 dollar fee, plus energy surcharge per person and room gratuities? Actually comes to $246. or so. Is this right?

Thanks for any info...we hope the Atlantis Aquaadventure it worth it all!

We have done this twice. It seems high. Look or ask at the Bahamas thread. Call the hotel for fees.

• 2 weeks later...

any update on this? i just looked online and got similar rates to the original poster. the site says the room rate is $179 with the standard rate + taxes, but then there is an asterisks that adds other charges bringing the total to around $235. anyone finding something different?

We were there last Friday and our rate was $200 with everything - taxes,cleaning, etc. It was totally worth it - we all had a great time at Atlantis and will go back again sometime because we didn't even get to all of the slides, pools, beaches. If you go and are a thrill seeker try the abyss and other extreme slides....

Figure it is not much different than a day at a 6 Flags or Cedar Point type of place.

Enjoy!

Archived