Dash for Cash

OutSyder

Wow, you guys are sure "Fast Eddies" (from a movie The Hustler).......We were both on the boards yesterday evening and didn't see this then. :mad:

I just checked my e mail and the one from Princess was dated 11/03 Wed. the time is listed as 00:35:33 + 0000 which I would guess is 33 minutes after mid-night, does anyone happen to know if this is the case?

For the poster who asked, Princess has been sending e-mails out I think this may be the third one and if you check your Captain's Circle Savings account and are one of the first 100 to do so they put $150.00 into your future booking account.

Also for further information for ya'll. I got one, AkaWanda did not BUT after I finished mine I cloesed out, opened HER account and it accepted the entry for her.

All of this is silly though because it doesn't look like we have a change in He%%!...........:eek: .......good luck to all of you "early birds"

member_header_01.gifspacer.gifCheck your Circle Savings Account right now! Once again, we're offering the Dash for Cash to the first 100 Members to view their Account. In each of the July and September eNewsletters, the Dash for Cash offer rewarded 100 speedy Members with a $150 onboard credit. We're excited to offer the same reward again!

The first 100 Members to view their Circle Savings Account will win $150 to use onboard their next Princess cruise!

Your Circle Savings Account can assist with your cruise planning by helping you to track your available fare discounts, onboard credits or a combination of both. Check your Account today and view your existing credits.

I didn't get the dash for cash e-mail---but I logged into our accounts anyway. I went into mine first and I didn't get the entry confirmation. Then I logged into my husbands account and I got the registration confirmation. I don't understand it, but I will keep my fingers crossed.

DH got the e-mail at 5:04 PM MST and I didn't. Maybe it only goes to one of the couple. Entered for both of us and it accepted mine also so don't think you need to get an e-mail to enter.

Another Princess mystery! :D

My email came an hour ago while I was checking my emails. I registered immediately. They must be sending them out in groups. If timing is a factor, it wouldn't be fair to have sent some of them out yesterday! Maybe we just automatically all win??? :D

Bob

The fact that these e-mails are sent out at different times has been discussed on this board after each mailing. I think I remember some one was going to write a letter saying how unfair the practice is but never heard anymore about it.

I do know that different e-mail servers receive and pass to the clients e-mail messages at different speeds so that may play a role in the timing of receiving them.

Archived