lobster

nsshel

Here is one for you -- just off a Celebrity cruise (Oct 5) to New Enland-Canada 12 nights and the Lobster night dinner was 1/2 tail one med shrimp & one small scallop!!-- Local restruants had a comlete dinner for $14 to $16 (1.25 t0 1.5 lb) two tail dinners for $24. :)

They also had a turkey dinner with mashed potatoes and mushy peas 'gourmet cuisine' on formal night. :rolleyes:

Ray

My DW has the goal in life to go to New England for fresh lobster and other seafood. That being said, I suppose we will wind up in New England.

Oh my! My DH and I did an Eastern Seaboard trip last year. We ate Lobster for 3 solid weeks. We grew to love the luscious lobster rolls in Maine. Gosh! My mouth is just watering at the thought! We will occasionally order a whole slew of them from Lobsteranywhere.com when we are hard up for a decent lobster. You are right...we don't have the wonderful cold water lobster out here in CA. I believe it is time for an order now.

DH and I got 2 1/2 pounders from our local lobster pound last week and steamed them. They were Wonderful!!! We have bought them from the same place for years and years and this was the lowest price we have paid in longer than I can remember.

Archived