Voyager Cabin 672

comettgirl

can anyone who has been in this cabin tell me about it? I understand there may be some vibration, and that won't bother me.....

How about the balcony? since it is the last cabin, can you look out both ways? i can't tell by the pictures if looking AFT is difficult...

Thanks for your help.

672 is not the last cabin, there are 7 cabins that go across the very back of the ship. If you look at the deck plan, you will see that 672 is the last cabin in its category, but not on the deck.

http://www.rssc.com/ships/decks.jsp?code=VOY&deckcode=6

I looked through some of our pictures of Voyager and here is one that shows the balcony on deck 6 and specifically of cabin 671 which will be identical to yours just on the opposite side of the ship. It is on the far right hand side of the photo, just above the brown door. As you can see from that photo, there would be no way to see aft, only out the side and forward.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/dfriia/WorldCruise/Bermuda/5d5fbf6a.jpg

Hope that helps, Debbie

thanks Debbie, that is exactly what I wanted to see. I may not be able to see towards the back of the ship, but there shouldn't be a wind problem!!!!

We are going with my brother and sister-in-law, so I doubt we will be using the balcony much, except for breakfast, and it will do fine for that.

Had i thought about it when I booked, and known about the inability to look both ways on the balcony, I probably would have done differently, but I it's no big deal...... I am sure it will be a lovely cabin..

Archived