Sapphire Princess Patters & Other Info

dustinjones

Just got off the Sapphire and wanted to share some of the documents I received while on there. I've scanned each of the Patters as one giant PDF, the Scholarship at Sea info, Disembarkation info & schedule, and the Port information for PV, Mazatlan & Cabo, and third, the Spa Services and Prices from Millenium Massage, which was highly recommended on this board. It looks like they are too large to attach directly, so if you send me your email address to dustinjones@yahoo.com, I'll be happy to send them to you.

Just an FYI, we did the spa treatment in PV (awesome and cheap), Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan (incredibly beautiful) and CaboSail Snorkeling in Cabo (amazing boat and great host). All three were recommended on CruiseCritic and all three were perfect.

I also wanted to point out that I used SmartCruiser.com to book this trip and we had a few nice surprises when we arrived on the ship. The first was a plate chocolate covered strawberries courtesy of our travel agent (Diane) and also an additional $25 onboard credit courtesy of her too. I thought that was incredibly nice and unexpected.

Also, if you are looking for the perfect dining room server, we had Paula (from Portugal) in the Vivaldi Dining Room for late seating Traditional dining and she was the best server we've had in all of our five previous cruises. Highly, highly recommended.

This is amazing! I'm so glad I read your posting - I just emailed you with my address, and I'm anxious to see the Patter.

I too booked my upcoming trip on the Sapphire Princess thru SmartCruiser.com. This is the first time using this agency, and I wasn't sure what to expect. It was almost too easy. We'll be on the Sapphire for their New Year's Cruise. I can't wait - my last cruise was in May, and I'm getting kinds of antsy. We've also booked Randi's Happy Horses already for Mazatlan. This will be our 4-5 time riding with Randi - and it's a fantastic ride every time. We'll be in Mazatlan on New Year's Eve - so it will be especially cool. I've got to be sure to bring her a little treat from "home". She's mentioned before that she loves getting things from the US - she's an American and gets a bit homesick from time to time.

Tell me more about the spa treatments in PV. My DH and I are big spa treatment folks - sounds like a nice change of pace for PV.

Archived