Ice cream on the Dawn?

mytwokidsmom

It's my second time on NCL-last one 18 years ago!

Does anyone know if they have soft serve ice cream machines on the Dawn...if so, are they available 24/7 like on the Carnival Glory? And is there a charge for this?:)

Thanks for any information.

Hi

We just got off the Dawn this past sunday and NO they don't have SELF SERVE soft serve Ice cream machines on this ship.

They do have ice cream from 12 - 3 and someday 12 - 5 at the bar by the pool.

They also have it at the end of the garden buffet, I do remember getting it there a few times and there is always an attendant to get it for you.

I don't know the hours but everyday in the dessert section of the Garden Cafe is a soft-serve ice cream machine on the Dawn 10/19. There is an attendant there and they have sugar cones. It was pretty good.

Both times I indulged I had choc. but the only other choices were vanilla or strawberry. Don't know what flavors they had the other days.

They also had hard ice cream available.

No charge but definitely not 24/7.

I also just got off the Dawn 10/19 and they did indeed have soft serve. There was someone there to make cones or dishes of soft serve from

12-5p.m. The flavors they had were chocolate, strawberry or choc/straw twist when I asked. So your son can indulge for part of the day.

I also just got off the Dawn 10/19 and they did indeed have soft serve. There was someone there to make cones or dishes of soft serve from

12-5p.m. The flavors they had were chocolate, strawberry or choc/straw twist when I asked. So your son can indulge for part of the day.

where did you find it?(soft serve?) I was on the dawn two times and never saw it....i couldn't even find chocolate icecream until the last day. I asked one of the crew members if they had chocolate and they said no. Then it came out after the chocolate buffet. By that time, i didn't want it anymore.

I mis wrote on the self serve Ice cream.

They did have it at the end of the buffet but you didn't serve yourself is what I meant to say.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hi

We just got off the Dawn this past sunday and NO they don't have SELF SERVE soft serve Ice cream machines on this ship.

They do have ice cream from 12 - 3 and someday 12 - 5 at the bar by the pool.

They also have it at the end of the garden buffet, I do remember getting it there a few times and there is always an attendant to get it for you.

Archived