November '08 Condé Nast Solstice Ad

PurpleCow

Received the November Traveler today. There's a large (3 pages wide x 2 pages tall) pull-out ad for the Solstice. On one side is a poster size cut-away rendering of the ship with lines pointing to the various venues. The other side has lots of pictures and lists of amenities, restaurants, etc. It's beginning to tempt me. While I have no interest in sailing on a 3000 pax cruise ship, I have absolutely no problem with staying at as 3000 guest hotel/spa/resort. I'm thinking about a short Caribbean, where we're no longer interested in visiting the ports, and just staying on board. Hmmmm . . . .

Received the November Traveler today. There's a large (3 pages wide x 2 pages tall) pull-out ad for the Solstice. On one side is a poster size cut-away rendering of the ship with lines pointing to the various venues. The other side has lots of pictures and lists of amenities, restaurants, etc.

That sounds like the same one shown in the new Captains Club newsletter - what a great keepsake - I think I'll go buy a copy. Thanks for the post!

Archived