Jamaica tours? Captain Pete?

His name is Peat Taylor and he is excellent.

Try a search with the correct spelling and you should finds lots of info.

Request Peat as your driver. You will love him.

Grand Princess - Sept 2002

Voyager - Sept 2003

Explorer countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;09;19;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

until EOS with friends from the VOS

- Sept 2004

I called and emailed Peat and to get him as your driver you have to do HIS tour. If you want a costume one, then you will not get him, but someone else. I am a little bummed about that actually, as the one he offers isn't what we want. Oh well!

Is there anyone else to ask for?

Carnival Destiny 12/98

Carnival Triumph 10/99

Explorer of the Seas 12/02

Carnival Pride 07/03

Mariner of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;11;7;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

we just got back from jamaica and did a tour with Trevor Hudlin... he was WONDERFUL !!!! he was willing to take us wherever we wanted to go... we wanted to go see the Blue Lagoon on the Eastern side of the island... we tried quite a few tour operators and no one would do it... he was more than willing.. met us at the pier.. and stayed with us the whole day. I can't say enough good things about him.... our 15 year old son was with us and he really liked him too!!

his e-mail is trevorhudlin@hotmail.com

I hope you have a great time! If you have any questions just e-mail me!

Beth

go to www.ocho-rios.com Ionie and Lewis McBeam will customize a tour for you at a very reasonable price. they are well known, and loved by the locals, as well as people who have toured with them before. Tell them that Pam in Chicago sent you, and I can pretty much guarantee that you will not be disappointed!

Pam : )

Emerald Seas 6/20/83

Nordic Empress 6/93

Imagination 3/30/00

Ecstasy 9/4/00

Majesty of the Seas 10/27/00

Triumph 12/16/00

Radiance of the Seas

3/26/01 & 3/29/01

Crown Odyssey 6/24/01

Golden Princess 10/11/01

Spirit 11/11/01

Sensation GGC 1/13/02

Sovereign of the Seas 3/24/02

Imagination 5/18/02

Pride 11/2/02

Explorer of the Seas 3/29/03

Enchantment of the Seas 9/1/03

Serenade of the Seas 10/28/03

Grand Princess 11/16/03

check out my pics at http://community.webshots.com/user/lunyma

Do these tours with Peat and Ionie include admission to the attractions? Or do you pay separately for that, like the falls I read was $10 admission. How many are in the tours? What will the real cost be including tip if you wanted to do the falls. I emailed Peat and haven't heard back yet but it's only been a day.

Thanks

Chuck & Phyllis

Doing Voyager on 5/21/04

Doing Empress ***** 9/18/04

Hi Chuck & Phyllis:

You did the right thing, Peat is a super nice person, makes you feel safe, knows lots about Jamaica, and you can definately leave your valuables with him and not have to worry about it.

He took us for a drive around before we went to Dunns River, and he is so funny, we were killing ourselves laughing at his jokes all day.

I hope you enjoy his tour it is money well spent.

Did you request that he be your driver? We did and had no problem doing so. Peat is great.

Voyager - Sept 2003

Explorer countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;09;19;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

- Sept 2004

Chuck & Phyllis:

Is Peat going to take you to Dunns River Falls? I can only assume it will be part of your tour in Jamaica.

If so, be careful on the way out, as you have to pass through a market and the people are pretty pushy and want your business.

If you are not willing to go through this, you can exit by the enterance door and nobody will bother you.

I personally, think it was all apart of the experience and we just walked by them and said we were not interested.

If you want lots of compliments, definately walk through the market and who knows, you just might see something you want to buy.

Does this make sense? Hope so.

Enjoy your cruise and let us know how you enjoyed Peat and Jamaica. Don't forget to bring a disposable water camera for the falls.

Voyager - Sept 2003

- Sept 2004

We cruised NOS on April 3 and went with Peat Taylor for our Jamaica tour. Absolutely loved it - my favorite of all the stops! He was wonderful!!! His son was on college vacation that day (I think he said he as 15) and joined us! We went to the falls first thing and Peat warned us about the many shops outside. Thank god he did because they are everywhere and in your very much in your face trying to sell you their goods. He also took us to a pottery factory, fern gully (oh the views you will see!) and wherever else we wanted to go. Dropped some of us off at Margaritaville and took the rest of the group to the city to go shopping! I would highly recommend him - he was great and made us all feel very safe and comforable.

Cherise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;4;3;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Navigator of The Seas 4/3/04

We toured with Peat Taylor last April and it was the best. The 4 teens with us thought it was a great tour too. They loved the singing and the stories he told. Believe it or not they said they liked learning the history of the island. That's hard to top. icon_cool.gif

Brenda

Festivale 5/80

NCL Sunward 3/93

Disney Magic 3/01

RCCL Voyager 4/03

Island Princess 7/03

Archived