Coolers and Juice?

Cattie

Hi all, we're sailing on EoS in May for our wedding cruise. I'm curious as I've read of people bringing the collapsable coolers on board with them. When I called RCCL directly, they told me coolers were not allowed. Also, the FI and I aren't soda drinkers, can we bring a case of juices on with us? Royal also told us no, only if its for a medical condition.

Has anyone sailed on EoS recently and done either of these things? Did I happen to get one of the villiage idiots on the phone that just wanted to be ignorant?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Yes, you got one of the village idiots. People bring non-alcoholic drinks all the time. Put the collapsible cooler in your luggage. You can even just take a soft squish up duffel and put drinks in it and put a luggage tag on it - and have it empty on the trip home for what you might buy. Coolers and juice are not on the prohibited list. I think it's the people that load up a big cooler with stuff and then try to wheel it onto the ship that get scrutiny (have seen that reported on a few boards).

Hi all, we're sailing on EoS in May for our wedding cruise. I'm curious as I've read of people bringing the collapsable coolers on board with them. When I called RCCL directly, they told me coolers were not allowed. Also, the FI and I aren't soda drinkers, can we bring a case of juices on with us? Royal also told us no, only if its for a medical condition.

Has anyone sailed on EoS recently and done either of these things? Did I happen to get one of the villiage idiots on the phone that just wanted to be ignorant?

Any help would be appreciated!!

The wife and I packed an extra duffel bag filled it with a case of water, 2 two liters of ginger ale and some snacks. Only issue was that the luggage tag fell off so I had to claim it on deck 4 after sailing. I had my own luggage tag on it but it is a good reminder to put you own tags on all checked bags. At the end of the cruise we had drunk all the water but still had the ginger ale. I gave to our cabin steward.

Archived