Carnival Victory Review-Story w/ Pics!

Another AWESOME review from Heather!! We've been on Victory twice and are sailing on Valor in 74 days. I can't wait to see a new ship!! :)

My travel experiences thus far rival yours as far as luck goes. Last year, as we were getting off one flight and running to the next, my 10 yr old said he had to go to the bathroom. I didn't recognize the desparation in his voice and he threw up in the middle of the Atlanta airport with the other 50 people in our group trailing closely behind us. The whole group stopped and waited for me to drag him into the nearest restroom, make sure he was finished and clean him up. It was a treat!! I now know that airport stores don't carry children's tylenol and you should always bring the meltaways in your carryon. Lesson learned the hard way, as the poor kid's fever raged the rest of the way home.

Hi your review was great ,so of all the ships u where what one did u like the best,we where on the Liberty in October of this year and loved it and want to try the Victory is it a nice Ship ? thank u again for the great review.:D

Heather,

I just finished reading both of your reveiws and I have to tell you they are fantastic. My DH and I have crusied with Royal on a B2B in 11/2006 and as much as we would like to cruise soon. It looks like it won't be until 2/2011 for are DD 21st Birthday. (unless we win the Lottery or something). Anyway I have been looking at Carnival, reading everything I can find here and talking to anyone who has cruised both lines. I alsdo have a PVP named Michael who has been so nice, he calls me everytime I have been on their website just looking to see if I have any questions, so helpful.

And after reading your reviews I think we will be going with Carnival. We are like you and don't let the little things ruin a Vacation, but it looks like alot of the little things made your Vacation. I hope we have great staff people like you did.

Thanks,

Cathy:)

What an awesome review, I have enjoyed reading it this morning. We also toured

with Joyce in St. Martin in 2007, she is the best. I especially enjoyed the story

about what happened on Mullet Beach. I had a similar one with our son at Maho;)

• 1 year later...

desperatehousewife,

I have totally enjoyed your review. I have sailed several times and can only imagine your thoughts after all the planning, packing and research to make this a great vacation, everyone gets sick. I am on the Victory doing the southern in june and would love to be able to meet up with Joyce in St. Thomas. Please email midagestudent2000@yahoo.com

Thank you again for making my day and sharing, would love to cruise together sometime, it would be a blast.

• 2 months later...

Yes, I know the review is old, but there really are none better. I looked it up to see what Heather did in St. Thomas since we are heading there shortly. And after finally meeting Heather and Eric in Vegas shortly after this was posted, I can say she (and he) is an absolute joy to be around, and the entertainment does not stop! I hope my family can some day cruise with her family - my son would love all the drama!

Archived