Is Chocolate milk free?

NOVEMBERCRUISER

I agree, I grabbed one from the buffet on a 'lark' and it was delicious. I hadn't had chocolate milk in years. I don't know if it was because I was on a cruise, because I hadn't had it in years, or why, but it was GREAT. Yes, it is definitely free and you can get it anytime.

You mean Carnival has chocolate milk left....I thought my granddaughters drank it all in April!:D To them that was one of the BIGGEST treats.

I'm pretty sure my granddaughters drank it all on the Glory last week. Coclat milk is the 3 yr. olds main source of food. We had a supply in our refrigerator all week and when we accidently let it run out, we had to wait on room service to bring more. Seemed like it took forever - 3 yo's don't have the most patience. :eek:

Sorry...the search is down and I've looked on Carnival's website and can't find the answer. My 9 yr old dd is wondering if chocolate milk is free? Can it be obtained only in the dining room, or anywhere?

We're on the Inspiration 11/17/08.

Thanks!!

It must be. I've seen it on the buffets.

• 7 years later...
Do you know what beverages are offered free in the MDR?

Thank you.

You are quoting someone who replied on a thread that is 7 1/2 years old. Are you wanting to know about a specific beverage?

Coffee, tea ( thought there is now a charge for some teas), iced tea, milk, are a few that come to mind that are free.

You are quoting someone who replied on a thread that is 7 1/2 years old. Are you wanting to know about a specific beverage?

Coffee, tea ( thought there is now a charge for some teas), iced tea, milk, are a few that come to mind that are free.

Thank you. What about orange and apple juice?

Sometimes on Lido you may have to ask for it. I had to ask a couple of times on our last cruise, but it was a Journey's cruise and there were very few kids aboard.

And I did notice that it isn't listed in the latest copy of the Room Service menu but that may have changed since December.

Sorry...the search is down and I've looked on Carnival's website and can't find the answer. My 9 yr old dd is wondering if chocolate milk is free? Can it be obtained only in the dining room, or anywhere?

We're on the Inspiration 11/17/08.

Thanks!!

Yes it's free.

Admins please lock these threads so they cannot be responded to after seven years.

What's wrong with updating a thread? Even OP said they tried to search for chocolate milk. Maybe other people do too! Nothing like having current data out there, no?

You mean Carnival has chocolate milk left....I thought my granddaughters drank it all in April!:D To them that was one of the BIGGEST treats.

The only time I drink chocolate milk these days is on our CCL cruises. It is a treat for sure! :cool:

What's wrong with updating a thread? Even OP said they tried to search for chocolate milk. Maybe other people do too! Nothing like having current data out there, no?

I think it's fine to update the poster that resurrected the thread, but some don't pay attention to dates, or don't read a few posts before their own. As you can sees, some are still quoting the posts from 7 years ago.

The recent poster got questioned answered, so probably OK to close now. I have sent a request.

Edited by crzndeb

I am with you. I did a Search and found this thread. Getting lots of good info which I truly appreciate.

KT