Monarch of the seas question

eln1

Hi all,

this is our first sailing on the Monarch of the seas. We have an inside cabin, can anyone verify that they have refrigerators in the cabins? All of our past cruises (Princess, Carnival, Celebrity) have all had a fridge, but I heard that our cabin (2517) on the Monarch of the seas may not have one. Anyone with experience know for sure?

Thanks,

Eric

Hi all,

this is our first sailing on the Monarch of the seas. We have an inside cabin, can anyone verify that they have refrigerators in the cabins? All of our past cruises (Princess, Carnival, Celebrity) have all had a fridge, but I heard that our cabin (2517) on the Monarch of the seas may not have one. Anyone with experience know for sure?

Thanks,

Eric

Unless they install them while she is in dry dock, which I doubt will happen. Hope you also realize that you're inside cabin is 119 sq. ft.; extremely small but cozy :)

Hi all,

Thanks,

Eric

Absolutely no fridge, and no place to put one. Even your ice bucket will be a mini version of an ice bucket. (I went to the pool bar and asked for a plastic ice bucket that they put 6 bottles of beer in as a "bucket of beer" and kept that in my cabin for ice.) No safe, either.

Disclaimer: No one knows what they may do to the cabins between its arrival in Miami and first cruise out of Port Canaveral.

*Tiny* doesn't quite capture the flavor of an interior on the Monarch. rclcruzer's "closet world" comes close, though. I *have* been in larger closets, though. :D

Thank you all for taking a moment to respond. I also appreciate the extra feedback on the cabin size. Cabins on carnival are actually smaller yet. The trick here for me is that I chose a cabin that is oriented forward/aft, which in real life has transfered to extra square footage that is not recorded anywhere. Nice treat for no extra charge. :cool:

Archived