FLL Post Cruise Taxi?

KYCRUISEMAN

Hello!

My wife and I am going on the 5 night Enchantment Nov 15 - 20. Just wondering about transportation back to the airport on the 20th. We have an 11:30am flight. We don't have any transportation pre-arranged.

Is there a taxi stand?

I just don't want to be stuck at the port, or stuck waiting hours in line to get a ride to the airport.

Thanks!

When we disembarked from the Enchantment we found that the porters had first dibs on taxis. They just dropped people at the front of the line and loaded them into cabs regardless of anyone in line. It was totally disorganized. After waiting in line for 15 minutes we just grabbed the first cab that stopped budding our way in.

So we recommend that you get a porter if you want a taxi right away or you maybe in for a long wait unless you bud in line like the porters.

Thanks - I figured there'd be lots of opportunity. We normally have a larger group and I make arrangements ahead of time.

Great idea on the Porter. I usually use them anyway - generally good people who appreciate the opportunity to help. I always pick out one with a smile, and don't mind tipping a happy, helpful person!

Just 2 weeks left.. hooray!

another thing about porters...when you use them you bypass the long line of passengers at customs..the porters have their own shortline at customs. At least thats the way it was in 2003 and 2004 ...We have used the porters and never had a wait for a taxi..

Archived