Sensation deck plans changed!

gr82cu2

I'm excited and wanted to share. I don't know if this has been talked about before or not. Search didn't bring anything up, as usual :rolleyes:

We are booked on a 3 night Bahamas cruise on the Sensation 2/19/09. We have a Cat. 12 booked. I knew the Sensation was coming out of dry dock for the cruise before ours. I just looked at the deck plans on the Carnival website and they are extending some balconies and adding balconies! Our room is getting an extended balcony!! Hooray! It looks like it will be about twice as deep as it was before. I'm so happy! :D

Wow. There are going to be alot more balconies midship on several levels including Main which will be real close to the water, as well as the Aft of the ship. What a lovely enhancement. Let's just hope it actually happens. I hear some convesions to balconies on the Libert Family Rooms didn't take place.

Wow. There are going to be alot more balconies midship on several levels including Main which will be real close to the water, as well as the Aft of the ship. What a lovely enhancement. Let's just hope it actually happens. I hear some convesions to balconies on the Libert Family Rooms didn't take place.

The Carnival website says they are adding 89 balconies to the ship. It is scheduled to be in dry dock for about 40 days. It amazes me how they can do all of that in such a short time.

The Carnival website says they are adding 89 balconies to the ship. It is scheduled to be in dry dock for about 40 days. It amazes me how they can do all of that in such a short time.

Look what Royal Caribbean did to the Sovereign in just 28 Days:D

Hi,

We are booked for the 15th.. I called to see if we got a balcony room..No we didn't but if we had our ocean room that I paid $359.00 for upper deck would now cost me $519.00 a person.. If I didn't pay it they would of moved us........

Did they mention any of this to you?

Carla

Hi,

We are booked for the 15th.. I called to see if we got a balcony room..No we didn't but if we had our ocean room that I paid $359.00 for upper deck would now cost me $519.00 a person.. If I didn't pay it they would of moved us........

Did they mention any of this to you?

Carla

No, I didn't speak with anyone at Carnival. I just happened to go and check the deck plans to see where a friend's room was in relation to ours. That's when I saw that our room was sporting a new deeper deck on the new plans. I assume that anyone who confirmed a specific stateroom and that stateroom is gaining a balcony would not have to pay additional money. I don't see how they could do that. We just got really lucky this time. Sorry you didn't get as lucky :-(

Archived