Cabin noise

GamblinNan

We are booked in cabin C706 on the Crown and just discovered it is right at the elevator. Will there be a lot of noise from people getting on anf off the elevator and should I try to change cabins.? We are not sailing for a while and I know that here are other caribe deck cabins available. Has anyone ever sailed in this cabin? Thanks

We are booked in cabin C706 on the Crown and just discovered it is right at the elevator. Will there be a lot of noise from people getting on anf off the elevator and should I try to change cabins.? We are not sailing for a while and I know that here are other caribe deck cabins available. Has anyone ever sailed in this cabin? Thanks

We have had cabins near the elvators on a lot of cruises and no we have not been bothered by noise at all. Oh once in awhile as people get off or on and are chit-chat for maybe a minute but then it is all quiet. Do not worry, the areas by the elevators are just fine.

Marilyn

no problem with noise. I actually prefer it whe I travel with a specific friend as she always complains about walking so far on the ship to get to "anything" and the elevator is a half way point on the ship and those are the rooms mid ship that we prefer.

Archived