Daysail november 30 2008

valanastasia

We would like to match up with 2-3 people to go out for a daysail abord a small ship. During our day we would like to spend time at honeymoon beach, see other points of interest and have a nice lunch. We would spend more time touring and at the beach than snorkeling. please contact us if you share the same interests.

We would like to match up with 2-3 people to go out for a daysail abord a small ship. During our day we would like to spend time at honeymoon beach, see other points of interest and have a nice lunch. We would spend more time touring and at the beach than snorkeling. please contact us if you share the same interests.

You will have a great time. We used Kathleen with Highpockets in Feb. and not only was it the highlight of our cruise but also the best excursion we have done in 14 cruises. Wish we could go again as soon as you are. Did you also post this on your Roll Call Board? Not for sure with the way the economy is but at one time Kathleen would go out with only 2.

We might be interested--that sounds like what we'd like; some, but not too much snorkeling, visiting the beach or other coves, enjoying the boat. We're still very undecided on what to do on St. Thomas because we've been there several times before.

I have looked at day sails and also going on our own over to Water Island. Are you on the Caribbean Princess? Do you have a certain boat in mind? I've read about many of the day sails available; they all seem to be about the same price.

We might be interested--that sounds like what we'd like; some, but not too much snorkeling, visiting the beach or other coves, enjoying the boat. We're still very undecided on what to do on St. Thomas because we've been there several times before.

I have looked at day sails and also going on our own over to Water Island. Are you on the Caribbean Princess? Do you have a certain boat in mind? I've read about many of the day sails available; they all seem to be about the same price.

When I went with Kathleen I didn't snorkle either. Hubby & our friends did I just got on the front of the boat & enjoyed the sun. I can't remember where we went to that day but the seas were rough & couldn't make it to St. John. She knew a secluded cove to take us to & the waters were calm & blue. She also has the mats you can use to just float. I was content to just lay in the sun & pretend I was spoiled for a day.

we will be aboard the serenade of the sea, we are still hesitant as to wich boat we will be taking. we might decide only when we will get there because there wont be too many ships on the island that day (2) . Unless some people would like to come with us . If so please contact us : valanastasia@hotmail.com

Archived